I work eleven and twelve hour days out on
the golf course. Sometimes I wear headphones when I'm mowing greens, but
generally I float through the days singing out loud, humming, and
struggling with ABSOLUTELY ANNOYING SONGS stuck in my head. Good God.
Here's a list of every song that's been bouncing around in my head
during the past three weeks. Some of 'em are great songs that I
intentionally tried to get stuck in my head so as to keep the others
out. Also, this is a perfect chance to make a bulleted list of items:
- More than a Feeling, by Boston.
- Jack and Diane, by John Cougar
Mellancamp, combined with that stupid Jessica Simpson song that
- Believe, by Cher.
- Bye Bye Bye, bye 'NSYNC
- Here's Johnny, by Weird Al
- Hunger Strike, by Temple of the
- Most of Pearl Jam's Versus.
- America, by Simon and Garfunkel.
- Don't Wear those Shoes, by
- Somethin' to Believe In, by
Posion (not so bad, really).
- The Reading Rainbow theme.
- Sweet Dreams, as covered by
- Ice Ice Baby, by Vanilla Ice.
- After the Rain, by Nelson.
- Love and Affection, by Nelson.
- Under Pressure, by David Bowie
- Untogether, by Belly
- Wave of Mutilation (UK Surf
Edit), by The Pixies.
- One More Hour, by Sleater-Kinney
- All of Paul Simon's Graceland.
- Bulletproof, by Radiohead.
- Helpless, by Neil Young.
- With a Little Help from My Friends,
by the Beatles.
- Most of Pet Sounds, by the
- Jed the Humanoid, by Grandaddy.
- Third Planet, by Modest Mouse.
- The Legend of Zelda soundtrack (both
above ground and dungeon).
- Jump Around, by House of Pain.
- Know How, by Young MC
- Cold Ass Fashion, by Beck.
- Most of TNT, by Tortoise.
- The whole fucking Big Chill
- The "It's not going to stop"
song from Magnolia, by Aimee Mann.
- Pilgrimage, by REM.
- Secretly, by Skunk Anasie
- Hum, by Shelia Divine.
- The Joy of Your World, by MC
- Mr. Brownstone, by Guns 'N